Law, Economics, Accountancy & Risk
Our Department brings together academics with interests and expertise in law, risk, economics, accountancy and finance. We lead an extensive range of modules, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as a number of professional courses. All of this activity is underpinned and enhanced by research and consultancy undertaken by members of the Department, which includes
- Economics of Gender Equality- Women in the Scottish Economy
- Regional economic development
- International economic development
- Oil & gas accounting
- Public & private sector risk management
- Operational risk management
- Financial institutions performance
- International law
- Society & justice
- Private law
Our Department offers supervision for PhD students and currently has around 40 students undertaking Doctoral research. We also run a seminar series with internal and external speakers.
For more detailed information about the department, please follow this link for the central site.